Thursday, January 6, 2011

MAGICAL HOUSE GNOME

Job Title: Magical House Gnome
Job Description: Picks up all the laundry off the floor, magically refills all things depleted (deodorant, toothpaste, spices, everyone's favorite things) puts out of place items back in place, cleans all things dirty, finds lost items, completes tasks no one else realized exist.

I am tired of this position today, most days I can fill this position without a hesitation or any thought. Today I am grouchy and do not want to be the one who continues to pick up the shower soap that makes its way onto the floor and puts it back on the shower shelf. I guess it is more then that it is all the other little, minuscule things I do on a daily basis combined. Maybe I should go bake something...that usually makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment