Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crafty Craftswoman

It has been raining all day, the back yard looks like our own little lake and I have been considering tying the canoe to the back porch in case we need to make a quick exit. In other words we have been stuck inside ALL day and if you have two little boys 3 and 19 months you know what kind of crazy that can be. I started a craft with the 7-year-old and the 3-year-old this morning called posable reindeer. The craft idea is from the busybeekidscrafts.com with a few of my own embellishments. K suggested the reindeer needed a tail and I thought he should have a red bow with a jingle bell on his chest. I put mine together this morning so I could make sure I look knowledgeable when the 7-year-old comes home and is ready to put his deer together. It turned out really cute and I think I might poke some fishing line through the body behind the head to hang them from the tree this year.

Here is my reindeer Festus (yes I had to name him).

I made some homemade chocolate pudding, it is cooling right now so if it is not toxic I will throw the recipe on here later. I am off to try it now, if you do not hear from me in two hours tops call the paramedics, just kidding I can cook...no really I can cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment