Friday, February 4, 2011

MAC I HAVE COME HOME

It's official I'm in love, the new love of my life is sleek and brilliant. The new love of my life is my iMac, she has a beautiful LED screen that is way bigger then my old Dell and she comes with less baggage (read no tower). I have spent the past two days ogling, caressing and discovering all my iMac has to offer. It has been nearly 11 years since I have owned or used a Mac computer and I have missed it.  Microsoft is what it is I have nothing negative to say I just LOVE Mac. It is going to take me a while to get back into the swing of the Mac again. Just yesterday I sat in front of my Mac trying to figure out how to capture a picture that a friend took and posted. In a Microsoft world I would right click my mouse and either choose copy or save as depending on my intent. Let me tell you it is hard to stop right-clicking. Then I thought what is the simplest way to grab an image and I remembered why Mac is my first lover...just click on the image, grabbing it, and drag it to my desktop. Simplicity, what you see is what you get, that is why I love Mac.

A lot of things have changed while I was away, cool changes iPhoto, GarageBand and Photobooth to name a few. So forgive me my absence while I reacquaint myself with an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment